Established in December 1997, JONES XL Pty Ltd has established extensive client base across all industry sectors. JONES XL Pty Ltd serves some of the largest business operations in the country in the transport, manufacturing, education, retail, industrial, commercial and health sectors and is highly experienced in servicing construction sites, multi-storey office blocks, super computing centres, industrial plants, Commonwealth, State and Local Government Buildings, financial institutions, shopping centres, hospitality facilities and conference centres.
Delivering high quality Security and Safety Risk Management services to the New South Wales Department of Commerce, Central Projects Office and for RailCorp once again highlights JONES XL Pty Ltd position as one of Australia's leading suppliers of quality security and safety risk management.
• COMPLIANCE - Jones XL Pty Ltd adheres strictly to all of the requirements of Federal and State legislation, industry standards, codes of conduct and the principles of excellent corporate governance and accepted business and community ethical standards.
The foundation upon which we have built our business principles and objectives contained in AS3806-2006 Compliance Programs
• Fair Work Act 2009
• ABN: 47 117 943 272 (Certificate of Corporation)
• ACN 117 943 272
• NSW Security Master Licence Number 407413245
• QLD Providers Licence 3726828
• Professional Indemnity/Public Liability Insurance $20m
• Workers Compensation Insurance
• Member - Security Providers Association of Australia Limited
• Member - Facilities Management Australia
• Member - Risk Management Institute of Australia
• Member - Fire Protection Australia